As if California didn’t already have bragging rights, we have now been given a new honor–our beloved In-N-Out has been crowned one of the healthiest cheeseburgers in the nation. 🍔
According to the study by gambling.com, In-N-Out Burger scored an 8.2 out of 10. (The closer to 10, the healthier.)
Here are the top 10 rating scores, according to the study by Gambling.com:
- Whataburger: Whataburger with cheese – 8.4
- In-N-Out Burger: Cheeseburger – 8.2
- Rally’s/Checker’s: Checkerburger with cheese – 6.3
- Culvers: ButterBuger Cheese – 5.7
- Del Taco: Del Cheeseburger – 5.5
- Dairy Queen: Original Cheeseburger – 5.2
- Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s: Small Cheeseburger – 5.0
- McDonald’s: Cheeseburger – 5.0
- Five Guys: Cheeseburger – 4.8
- Wendy’s: Jr. Cheeseburger – 4.6
The analysts surveyed typical cheeseburgers found from top fast-food chains. They considered factors like sugar, fat, salt, and caloric content/intake to make their final decisions. We may not have ranked number 1, but it’s pretty dang close. So we’ll take it!
While we’re not advocating for you to chow down on cheeseburgers on the daily, we can at least say you made the healthiest choice by biting into that fresh In-N-Out cheeseburger in general.
Don’t worry, we won’t judge you if you add a side of animal style fries. (Trust, us we’ll be right there with you!)