Browse everything from vegan buns to hand-painted flower pots.
Kapwa Gardens, a new Filipino outdoor event space in SoMa, is back this weekend with an awesome event! The OMG! (Oh My Gulay) Plant-Based Festival will bring 14 different vendors to their lovely garden space in SoMa, where you can eat plant-based food while browsing CBD products, beautiful plants, pottery, and more. “Gulay” is the Tagalog word for “vegetables,” and this event is a favorite at Kapwa Gardens. It’s happening on Sunday, July 25 from 12-5pm, and tickets are on sale now.
Here’s what you can expect to see at this plant-based extravaganza:
- Ava’s Vegan Buns – vegan Chinese baked buns
- Chef Reina Inc – vegan Filipino food
- Yo Soy Vegan – vegan Peruvian food
- Nurture State – plant shop
- Irie Apothecary – beauty and wellness products
- KA Wellness – beauty and wellness products
- Doodle & Do Good – hand-painted flower pots
- Friends in Pots – plant shop
- Malaya Botanicals – CBD products
- Native Sol – handmade clothing and jewelry
- Mama Nature Plants – plant shop
- Mayari Sol Creations – handmade pottery
- Original Goddess – handmade jewelry
- Sights High Wellness, LLC – CBD products
$5 tickets to this ultimate plant-based festival are available online or at the door after 3pm. Each ticket covers a $1 donation to Kapwa Gardens, plus 4 credits to spend on the vendors. It’s best to reserve in advance, because these events often sell out.
Find Kapwa Gardens at 967 Mission St in SoMa, and enjoy OMG! (Oh My Gulay) this Sunday, July 25 from 12pm-5pm.
Featured image: Courtesy of Kapwa Gardens