Start planning your next weekend hangout!
Whether you stop by Parklab Gardens and SPARK Social SF for a quick cup of boba, or you spend all day mini-golfing on the only outdoor course in the City, you’d be hard pressed not to have fun. We love this spot for the great environment and food options, but what’s really caught our eye are the giant tipis available to rent by the hour, complete with comfy couches and TVs! Parklab Gardens and SPARK Social SF are 2 different parks that have joined forces, just across the street from each other.
There’s a variety of spaces you may rent at this enormous park, including lawn areas, fire pits, Adirondack chairs, cabanas, and bungalows. There are also prices for renting larger sections of the park (i.e. 1 bungalow and 2 cabanas), or even the whole park in its entirety. Here’s a breakdown of our favorites.
- Large tipi with couches and seating for up to 25 people
- Includes 72 inch TV
- $100 per hour Monday-Wednesday, $150 per hour Thursday-Sunday
- Shady area with couches seats up to 15 people
- $50 per hour Monday-Wednesday, $75 per hour Thursday-Sunday
SPARK SOCIAL SF
- 3-story dining space with seating for up to 40 people
- $100 per hour Monday-Thursday, $150 per hour Friday-Sunday
- Big Adirondack chairs and benches around a fire pit with space for up to 12 people
- Includes fully stocked s’mores cart
- $50 per hour Monday-Sunday
Parklab Gardens is notable for its beautiful landscaping and gardens, food trucks, and bar. It also includes Stagecoach Greens, the city’s only outdoor mini golf course with California-inspired settings. Rates are $16 for adults and $10 for youth 10 and under. Find them at 1379 4th Street Monday-Sunday from 11am-9pm.
Across the street, SPARK Social SF has dozens of food trucks and an enormous lawn space. They host group fitness classes including yoga and dance. Find them at 601 Mission Bay Blvd Monday-Saturdayfrom 11am-9pm, and Sundays from 11am-5pm. Food trucks serve all day on weekends, and are closed for rotation from 3-5pm on weekdays.
[Featured Image: Parklab Gardens]