There’s also a new motion ride that feels like you’re flying over the Bay Area!
Pier 39 has recently welcomed a group of fun new activities courtesy of game room design company Family Entertainment Group. You’ll find two new escape rooms, VR experiences, a 7D virtual roller coaster, and “The Flyer,” which gives you the sensation of flying over SF landmarks!
Here are all the new attractions you can now enjoy at Pier 39:
- The Flyer: An immersive flight experience that uses motion seats, CGI, and live-action to take you through essential landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and the redwoods. Later this year they’ll introduce more landscapes from around the world.
- 7D Ride Experience: An immersive virtual roller coaster/video game featuring zombies, werewolves, evil robots, and more!
- LaZer Challenge: A maze of lasers to crawl, climb, and jump through while trying to beat the clock.
- VR Experiences: Immersive Virtual Reality experiences to choose from including VR Kong, Virtual Rabbids and Beat Saber.
- Escape Rooms: Two new 30-minute escape room experiences inspired by the Prohibition and Alcatraz Prison.
Find all these new attractions, plus favorites such as the Bay Plunge and Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze, at Pier 39 in San Francisco!
Featured image: Escape room, courtesy of Family Entertainment Group