SF Rec & Parks has an awesome itinerary lined up for those wanting to try something new this fall.
San Francisco is full of amazing activities and resources for just about any hobby you can think of – and SF Rec & Parks knows it! If you’re looking to try a new sport or learn a new skill, they’ve lined up some excellent programming that will kick off this fall, and registration opens at 10am this Saturday, August 14.
Until the fall programs begin, you can still enjoy drop-in hours on Saturdays between 9am-5pm at 8 different rec centers around the city. They are the following:
- Minnie & Lovie Ward Rec Center – 650 Capitol Ave
- Palega Rec Center – 500 Felton St
- St. Mary’s Rec Center – 95 Justin Dr
- Joseph Lee Rec Center – 1598 Oakdale Ave
- Betty Ann Ong Rec Center – 1199 Mason St
- Moscone Recreation Center – 1800 Chestnut St
- Sunset Rec Center – 2201 Lawton St
- Gene Friend Recreation Center – 270 6th St
Learn more about San Francisco’s fall activities here.
Featured image: dantesf via Shutterstock