Make room in your schedule and your belly, because San Francisco Restaurant Week is about to take over the city this April. Get ready for 10 days of special menu items, excellent prices, and great times from April 14-23, 2023.
Lunch options will include 2+ courses at either $10, $15, $25, and $35 price points, depending on the place. Dinner options will include 3+ courses at $30, $45, and $65, and $75 price points.
If it’s cheap eats you seek, you’ll want to check out the $10-$15 lunches and brunches and $30 dinners. Here’s a breakdown of some that caught our eye, but you can filter through this list to find plenty more.
- AA Bakery & Cafe: $10 lunch includes egg tart, sesame ball, BBQ pork bun, pineapple bun, and milk tea.
- Grant Place: $10 lunch includes an assorted dim sum platter with a side of wonton soup.
- Red A Bakery: $10 lunch includes 9-piece assorted dim sum platter and steamed BBQ pork bun.
- Wendy and Moon Grocery: $10 lunch includes sandwich, curry fish balls, tea egg, and Vitasoy tea pouch.
- Yu’s Cafe: $10 lunch includes boba milk tea with mini fried chicken OR spam musubi.
- Bow Hon Restaurant: $15 lunch includes wonton soup; fried spring roll or potsticker; rice or noodles; soda; and your choice of sesame chicken, sweet and sour chicken, and Mongolian beef.
- Cafe Zoetrope: $15 lunch includes insalata verde and mushroom lasagna; $30 dinner includes cesar salad, lamb shank, risotto, and glass of wine.
- Kayma: $15 lunch includes Kayma Kous Kous Bowl and lemonade sherbet.
- Mi Morena: $15 lunch includes 2 tacos and agua fresca.
- Starbelly: $15 lunch includes choice of soup, fries, salad, or bread paired with your choice of fish tacos, quinoa salad, and chicken po’boy.
- STEM Kitchen & Garden: $15 lunch includes potato soup and garden salad, $25 dinner includes mac & cheese and grilled flank steak.
- Park Chalet: $30 dinner includes choice or minestrone soup or green salad; choice of salmon, roast beef sandwich, or vegetable risotto; and purple corn sundae.
- Roaming Goat: $30 dinner includes mezze spread and kebab selection.
- Señor Sisig (Ferry Building): $30 dinner includes any classic menu item with churro bites and choice of cocktail.
- West of Pecos: $30 dinner includes iceberg blue cheese wedge, puffy taco trio, and churros.
- Westwood: $30 dinner includes 3-course meal with numerous items to choose from including onion rings, mozzarella sticks, mac & cheese, chicken wings, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and platters.
Check out the list of participating restaurants for 2023 and start planning, because there are dozens and dozens to choose from. This year brings a robust showing of over 150 participating restaurants including Berber, Cassava, Delfina, Doppio Zero, Fiorella, International Smoke, La Mar Cebicheria Peruana, One Market Restaurant, Puerto Alegre, Scoma’s, Starbelly, The Dorian, Waterbar, and plenty of other heavy-hitters.
SF Restaurant Week is a great chance to try new restaurants at discounted prices, as most places put forward their signature dish with special prix-fixe menus for the event. There are always plenty of options at the low price points of $10 lunches and $25 dinners, so it’s worth hitting multiple spots through the week if you can swing it.
The beloved event comes to us courtesy of the Golden Gate Restaurant Association, which has supported SF’s restaurant community throughout the pandemic. SF Restaurant Week is a great time to show your love for SF’s fantastic culinary scene and perhaps find a new favorite in the process.