Chase Center’s Thrive City is more than halfway through its summer programming and you don’t want to miss out on these fun free activities continuing through September. Here’s what to put on your calendar during the next few months:
- Aug 11 – Blankets and Blockbusters: Lightyear – B.Y.O. Blanket and settle in on the plaza to watch Lightyear on the jumbotron. Event includes an interactive kids zone with face painting and games, and cinema-inspired food and drink.
- Aug 16 – Weekly Fitness Classes: Dance – Equinox fitness professionals lead an all-levels dance workout class.
- Aug 20 – Health and Wellness Sundays – A day of fitness, local produce and kids’ activations. Including classes “Power Play & Perform” and “Fit Mom & Turnup.”
- Aug 23 – Weekly Fitness Classes: Yoga – Equinox fitness professionals lead an all-levels yoga workout class.
- Aug 30 – Weekly Fitness Classes: Bodyweight MetCon3 – Equinox fitness professionals lead an all-levels Bodyweight MetCon3 workout class.
- Sept 3 – Family Fitness Sundays: STEM – It’s Yoga Kids hosts a family yoga class and yoga games for all ages. Featuring arts and crafts from SFBAM.
- Sept 2 – Hoop It Up: 3×3 Basketball Tournament – A day of all things basketball including free throw and slam dunk contests, live entertainment, and exciting tournament games from local recreational teams.
- Sept 10 – Health and Wellness Sundays – A day of fitness, local produce and kids’ activations. Including classes “Yoga Flow & Vibes” and “Fit Mom & Turnup.”
More things to do at Thrive City
In addition to these weekly events and activities, Thrive City’s permanent establishments are worth a visit on their own. The 11-acre complex houses popular restaurants and bars including Dumpling Time, Gott’s Roadside, Miller & Lux, Harmonic Brewing, and Philz Coffee. Not to mention the 10,000-square-foot Warriors shop with all the essentials for any Dubs fan.
Find Thrive City next to Chase Center at 1 Warriors Way in SF’s Dogpatch neighborhood.