Tickets are now on sale for some amazing rum tastings!
The 6th annual California Rum Festival is here! On September 11, over 30 rum brands will showcase their spirits for hundreds of people at the Hibernia Bank Building in San Francisco. The tiki-themed event is run by the producers of the Puerto Rico Rum Fest, the Miami Rum Congress, the New York Rum Festival and the Chicago Rum Festival!
Rum aficionados, industry professionals, and casual fans are invited to partake in the California Rum Festival. Samplings will be available from large, micro, and boutique distilleries.
3 ticket options are available:
- The Spirit Industry Session (2-3:30pm): A seminar for industry professionals to network and mingle with brands and colleagues, taste the rum samplings, and attend training seminars. $45 plus tax.
- VIP Grand Tasting Session (2-7pm): Includes 2 hour early admission, an exclusive tasting cup, rum samplings, and brand seminars. $130 plus tax.
- General Admission Grand Tasting Session (4-7pm): Includes rum samplings and brand seminars. $110 plus tax.
Here are the brand seminars happening throughout the day in Education Room #1:
- The Next Chapter of American Rum (2:20pm): A deep-dive into how rum producers across the US and Puerto Rico will expand their production methods and regional styles in the future. With Karen Hoskin, Roberto Serralles, Will Hoekenga, and Will Groves.
- Sustainability: Not Just Mentioning It, It’s Putting It Into Practice (3:20pm): A presentation by 3 brands that have become leaders in sustainable rum production. With Otto Flores, Daniel Mora, and Mark Breene.
- Mai Tai: 77 Years of Facts, Trivia, and More! (4:20pm): Fun information and trivia about Mai Tais. With Eve Bergeron.
Don’t forget to grab tickets now to the California Rum Festival, happening on September 11 from 2-7pm! Find the Hibernia Bank Building at 1 Jones St.