When’s the last time you went to the circus? Let Circus Bella come to you with a lineup of exciting free pop-up performances at Bay Area parks. The one-ring show will come to outdoor locations in San Francisco, Oakland, Reno, and Laguna Beach between June 8-July 16, 2023. It’s a captivating performance that’s great for kids and will surely add some excitement to any afternoon in the Bay Area.
This year’s show is a dynamic sixty-minute performance titled BANANAS!, written and directed by Abigail Munn and featuring performers from the Circus Bella Company. SF musician Rob Reich and the Circus Bella All-Star Band will perform a dazzling music score to accompany the best circus talent in the Bay Area. You can expect to see your favorite acts at this one-of-a-kind show, including a clown, chair stacking, juggling, unicycle, contortion, aerial rope, tightwire, hula hoops, a strongman, and more.
BANANAS performance schedule: June-July 2023
- Fri, June 23 – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival – 12pm
- Sat, June 24 – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival – 12pm and 2:15pm
- Sat, July 15 – PROXY Hayes Valley (432 Octavia St) – 1pm and 3pm
- Sun, July 16 – Salesforce Park Amphitheater – 12pm and 2pm
- Thurs, June 8 – De Fremery Park, West Oakland – 5:30pm
- Sun, June 18 – Point San Pablo Harbor, Richmond – 12pm and 3pm
- Thurs, July 13 – Lincoln Square Park, Oakland – 6pm
- Fri, July 14 – Elmhurst Park, Oakland – 6pm
- Sat, June 10 – Bluebird Park, Laguna Beach – 1pm and 3pm
- Sat, July 8 – Reno Public Market – 3pm and 5pm
- Sun, July 9 – Reno Public Market – 11am
All performances are free to attend, but they ask guests to consider a recommended donation of $20. Check back for the most up-to-date schedule here. You can also follow along with Circus Bella on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.