Fort Mason Center will host endless coffee tasting from the Bay Area’s top roasters.
Heads up, coffee lovers! The San Francisco Coffee Festival is coming up, and it’s promising to be an absolutely unforgettable event on the weekend of November 13-14. Both General Admission and VIP tickets are now available, and they’re going fast! This exciting festival will feature great food, fun local products, a latte art competition, live music, learning sessions, and of course endless high-quality coffee.
The Fort Mason Center will host this buzzy weekend featuring dozens of local favorites including Equator Coffees, Ritual, Lady Falcon Coffee Club, Sextant Coffee Roasters, 11th Hour Coffee, and RISE Brewing Co. You can taste countless samples and learn about each one from the master roaster at each booth.
But it’s not only coffee! Enjoy great vibes thanks to live music from local bands, and browse high-quality products from additional Bay Area exhibitors such as Bonton Tea, Naturacentric Apothecary, Mike & Niki’s Honey Company, Oyster Art Gallery, Klean Kanteen, and more. Enjoy delicious avocado toasts from Toasty, colorful donuts from Third Culture Bakery, and vibrant smoothie bowls from Bowl’d Acai, just to name a few.
Coffee artist Jarold Cadion of Aprés Coffee will also be painting two portraits using coffee throughout the weekend. Be sure to check out his booth!
Here’s a schedule of “Coffee Convos,” or learning sessions, plus a Latte Art Competition that will happen in 4 rounds throughout the weekend:
Saturday, November 13
- The C-Market: An Update (10:15am-10:45am)
- A deep-dive into the coffee supply chain and bustling trade that goes into every cup.
- Latte Art Competition: Round 1 (11am)
- Coffee Cocktails and Beyond (11am-11:45am)
- A master class featuring espresso martinis and more!
- Mission Control: Cofffee with a Purpose (12pm-12:30pm)
- Learn about companies giving back to communities from where their coffee is sourced.
- A Sip of Sustainability (1:45pm-2:15pm)
- Industry professionals discuss how the industry can incorporate sustinable practices.
- Latte Art Competition: Round 2 (11am)
- Leading Coffee Pioneers (2:30pm-3:15pm)
- Hear from local industry titans about where they’ve come from and where they’re going.
- #CoffeeIsTrending (3:30pm-4pm)
- Learn how online and digital marketing has become a fundamental part of the coffee business.
Sunday, November 14
- The Rebuild: Tales, Tips, and the Path Forward (10:15am-10:45am)
- Hear stories about how coffee businesses made it through the pandemic.
- Rising Grind (11am-11:45am)
- Meet rising stars who are making their mark in the industry.
- Latte Art Competition: Round 3 (12pm)
- A Taste of Tomorrow (1:45pm-2:30pm)
- Learn about the new age of coffee technology
- Pod-ern Family: Creating Community Digitally (2:45-3:15pm)
- Learn about how certain industry innovators push the boundaries on how we connect over coffee.
- Latte Art Competition: Round 4 Final (3pm)
If you’re a coffee lover, this weekend in San Francisco is not to be missed! Get tickets now for the San Francisco Coffee Festival, happening on November 13 and 14 in San Francisco. GA tickets will get you admission to the event from 10am-4:30pm, and VIP tickets get you in an hour earlier at 9am. They also have group bundles available for groups of 4 or more.
Find the Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture at 2 Marina Blvd in San Francisco. The festival will take place at the Festival Pavilion.