Giants fans will be flocking to Oracle Park this Saturday for the FREE and highly-anticipated Giants FanFest! Check it out from 10am-3pm, or show up early at 9:15am to catch the Orange Carpet Ceremony.
Guests will have the opportunity to meet their favorite players and Giants VIPs, access the field and tour the ballpark’s hidden gems, and enjoy multiple events and activities throughout the day. Here’s what to look for:
Meet the Giants
- Autographs – Players and coaches will give autographs at Sections 316 and 334 of the View Level. Lines will be long and players will rotate every 50 minutes.
- Selfie Station – Players and coaches will take selfies at Section 304 of the View level. Lines will be long and players will rotate every 50 minutes.
Watch Q&As and interviews
- Orange Carpet Ceremony (9:15am) – Welcome the 2023 Giants to their home territory at Willie Mays Plaza.
- KNBR Broadcast Stage – KNBR personalities will be interviewing players, coaches and execs in front of home plate all day long.
- Q&As – Giants players, coaches, and medical staff will answer questions from fans on the 3rd base side of the Alaska Airlines Club Level.
- Kids Press conference – Players and VIPs will answer questions from preselected kids on the 1st base side of the Alaska Airlines Club Level.
- The Other Boys of Summer screening (11am) – A 42-minute documentary about the lives of the Negro League Baseball Players will be screened in the Executive Meeting Room on the Oracle Suite Level. It’s followed by a Q&A with the film’s director Lauren Meyer and Giants Chief DEI Officer Roscoe Mapps.
Explore the ballpark
- Oracle Park hidden gems and field access – See parts of the field not usually available to the public including the dugout, the clubhouse, the press box, and the vegetable garden. Look for the World Series Championship trophies and Rings on the Promenade Level.
- Bullpen Boardwalk – Play skee-ball, pop-a-shot, and more.
- Food and beverage – Purchase concessions from various stands around the ballpark.
- 2023 ticket sales – Purchase fee-free 2023 Giants tickets. You can buy tickets at the Box Office on King Street starting at 8am or inside the stadium starting at 10am.
- Giants Community Fund – Purchase Mystery Grab Bags and Mystery Baseballs to benefit youth baseball and softball programming.
This year’s Giants FanFest is expected to bring out big crowds, so consider taking public transportation to avoid traffic congestion. Oracle Park is accessible via CalTrain, Muni, BART, and AC Transit.
Get more details about Saturday’s Giants FanFest here.